Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Massive Bird and Fish deaths

Welcome 2011! I feel like this year is going to be the best ever. And I'm not just saying that. I feel it. Through every bone in my body, every vein, cell, tendon, and muscle, I feel that it's only going to get better.

Do you feel the same way?

For the 5,000 birds that fell to their deaths on New Years Eve in Arkansas, 2011 hasn't quite started with a bang. A few days after, 500 dead blackbirds and starlings were found dead in Louisiana. Birds are not the only victims. One day before the 5,000 birds died in Arkansas, 100,000 fish washed up dead as well. This happened along the Arkansas River.

Could it be disease? Pollution?

The first thing that came to mind when I heard this was that the birds got caught in a cacophony of New Years Eve fireworks.  But the CNN article states that the birds died from acute physical trauma, as though they either knocked into something in the air or from hitting the ground.

Hmmm. Fascinating as hell. What could the birds have hit, or what could have hit the birds in the air? A plane? A building? Fireworks? Scalar Weapons? An unidentified flying object?

An article on Prisonplanet.com by Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones postulates that maybe the bird and fish deaths are connected to government testing.



Has this happened before in the past, birds falling from the sky and dead fish washing ashore?


To start off 2011, I'm very intrigued.  What a fascinating world. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this.

----J.S. Pritchard

No comments:

Post a Comment